logo building top Right


Student Records/Transcripts


A student cumulative record is kept at the last school that the student attended for 3 years after the student graduates or drops from that school. After 3 years the records are sent to the Administration Office to be archived for future reference.

If you would like a copy of your transcripts or shot records, please send the Transcripts Request Form located at the bottom of this page to:

Roswell Independent School District 
Attn: Carla Lopez
P.O. Box 1437
Roswell, NM 88201-1437 

Or, fax to: (575) 627-2524.

There is a $5.00 processing fee for each transcript requested. 

If you have any questions, please contact Carla Lopez at (575) 627-2522 or clopez@risd.k12.nm.us.


Transcripts Request Form




* Contact Information *