Welcome to Monterrey Elementary
PAC MEETING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12th 6:00PM
WELCOME BACK JAGUARS!!!
Reminder that the first bell rings at 7:55. School begins at 8:00.
Any student dropped off or arriving after 8:05 must
be signed in to the office by a parent or guardian.
Put Your HEART Into It
Principal: Greg Torres TOSA: Jamie Henderson
Through its diversity, Monterrey Elementary School will develop confident, well-educated students, who are united in their quest for productive and successful lives as responsible leaders of today and tomorrow.
Good standards of dress and appearance reflect the goals for success we have for all student safety at our school. District Policy as it applies to Dress Code should be followed at all times. In addition, the following guidelines are as follows:
- Footwear must be worn at all times, NO FLIP FLOPS or Open-Toed Shoes
- No clothing will be worn that is profane, derogatory, suggestive, or advertise alcohol, or drugs
- No “In Memory of…” T-shirts or other insignia are allowed
- No clothing that is ripped, torn, or frayed is allowed
- No sagging, dragging boxers as shorts, gang identifiers, or clothing that is more than one size too big
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be no shorter than three (3) inches above the middle of the knee
- Facial jewelry is not allowed; only clear plastic retainers are allowed
- No halter tops, spaghetti straps, tank tops, see through, or otherwise revealing shirts
- No bare midriffs or chest
- No accessory chains
- Hats may be worn to and from school but must remain in the homeroom during the entire school day. When, in the judgment of the principal, a student’s appearance, mode of dress, and/or cleanliness is distracting and disruptive of the educational process, the student will be required to call home and make requested modification.
WALKING WEDNESDAY TIMES
8:15 to 8:45 C. Hurst, Hita, Montgomery, Perez
8:45 to 9:15 Foster, O'Meara, Dykstra, Himanga
9:15 to 9:45 Agustin, Cain, Alvarado, Mendoza
9:45 to 10:15 Coelho, Gorham, Boardman, Matta
10:15 to 10:45 B. Hurst, Benitez, Lorbiecke
10:45 to 11:15 Alvidrez, Rivera
11:15 to 11:45 Fall, Garcia, Misencik, Ware
PAC: By-Laws and Constitution
A NOTE FROM MONTERREY AND ROSWELL POLICE DEPARTMENT
Boarding and alighting a motor vehicle while in a lane of traffic is against the law. This law includes
dropping off or picking up your children on Gayle and Poe Streets. The police are aware of this issue and will be issuing citations to those drivers found to be in violation. The Roswell Police Department and our school resource officers ask that for the safety of our children please use the lanes designed for pick up and drop off.
All students are encouraged to work at home on reading and/or math skills. Students can access the links through Clever. Here is the link to Clever: http://clever.com/in/roswell